Post Acquisition Integration
Fortune Global 100 Company
- Client acquired software company and inherited 17,900+ global contracts
- Sales groups seeking visibility into target client-base to evaluate cross-sell/up-sell possibilities, legal department seeking to integrate target’s contract templates and risk management practices, and contract groups seeking to integrate target contract data.
- The integration horizon was 90 days.
- Deployed nine member team comprised of six associates, two quality managers and a project manager supported by domain experts
- Migrated data from passive repository into new, dynamic database
- Reviewed and uploaded 17,900+ contracts in 85 days
- 400+ client users drawn from various departments log into UnitedLex’s hosted environment on weekly basis
- Contracting environment seamlessly integrated